As a member of Pikes Peak ASTD, you are part of a local, active community of learning & development professionals that keeps you on the cutting edge of the workforce learning industry.
Experience the Benefits of Pikes Peak ASTD Membership
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the VP of Membership.
- Professional Development – We provide outstanding monthly programs relevant to Workplace Learning Professionals. The growth of our members and profession is important to our chapter.
- Job Bank Access –Area employers routinely advertise job openings in the member area of our website.
- Discounted National ASTD Membership – Enjoy both chapter and national benefits at a reduced cost with the Power of Two program. Ask us how you can take advantage of these savings!
- Peer Support – The relationships you build, and the knowledge you share and gain, will help you solve specific professional challenges.
- Leadership and Skill Development Opportunities – Whether serving on the Board or as a volunteer, you have access to numerous opportunities. It’s been said that leadership in a volunteer organization is a great learning experience and a true test of your skills.
- Economic Incentive - Discounts on Meetings, Conferences and Workshops. Members receive special member rates at all Pikes Peak ASTD events.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) Support – We have CPLP certified members that can offer suggestions, encouragement and relay their particular experience. We can also help with finding study partners or groups.
- Also -
- Immediate access to workplace learning and performance professionals in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area.
- Regular communication from the chapter about our events
- And much more!
- Student Member
- Senior Member
- Corporate Member (includes 6 individual memberships)
How to Renew Your Membership